Enclosure thermal mapping = temperature distribution in open or closed chamber
Aim of the temperature mapping:
The enclosure temperature mapping of a cooking cell or a pasteurization tunnel identifies the cold / hot spots of your equipment. This also gives you the range of temperature dispersion of the equipment and confirms or denies the possibility of using it.
The use of a large number of loggers makes it possible to qualify the temperature distribution, the repeatability of the cycle as well as the impact of the load and its variations.
The study is aimed at all kinds of thermal equipment whose function is to provide cooking, or product stability by pasteurization, cooking or even sterilization (see Retort thermal mapping information).
All the measures are included in a clear and detailed report to meet the expectations of your clients (certifiers, large retailers, players in the food industry).
Axitherm uses different sensor technologies to ensure that you always use the one that is best suited to your equipment.
On-site evaluation of a cooking cell:
– Identification of the machine park using the same energy networks.
– Verification of areas deemed “critical” of the cell.
– Optimized distribution of loggers on different levels (= thermal mapping of the enclosure).
– Reading of temperatures and location of cold and hot spots.
– Repeat the measurement.
– Protocol customization possible.
– Measurement of two consecutive cycles under critical load.
– Reading and interpretation of the values obtained.
Edition of a report within 30 days containing the requirements of the applicant.
Comparison of results to acceptance criteria.
Possible optimization recommendations:
– adjustment of control parameters.
– optimization of the existing schedule.
– new organisation for loading plan.