Thermal enclosure mapping = temperature distribution in open or closed chamber
The thermal enclosure mapping of a cooking cell or for example of a pasteurization tunnel identifies the cold / hot spots of your equipment. The use of a large number of recorders makes it possible to qualify the temperature distribution, the repeatability of the cycle as well as the impact of the load and its variations.
The study is aimed at all kinds of thermal equipment whose function is to provide cooking, or product stability by pasteurization or even sterilization.
All the measures are included in a clear and detailed report to meet the expectations of your clients (certifiers, large retailers, players in the food industry).
Axitherm uses different sensor technologies to always use the one that will best suit your equipment.
On-site evaluation of a cooking cell:
– Identification of the machine park using the same energy networks
– Verification of areas deemed “critical” of the cell
– Optimized distribution of sensors on different floors (= thermal enclosure mapping)
– Reading of temperatures and location of cold / hot points
– Repeat the measurement
– Protocol customization possible
– Measurement of two consecutive cycles under critical load
– Reading and interpretation of the values obtained
Edition of a report within 30 days containing the requirements of the applicant
Comparison of results to acceptance criteria
Possible optimization recommendations:
– regulation parameters
– reconstruction of scales
– Loading plan