Measurement devices and expertise adapted to baby food sterilisation or pasteurisation
For baby food sterilisation, the respect of heat process is a priority to perserve nutrients. Axitherm offers 3 ranges of data loggers suitable for temperature measurement:
• Our line of HeatLOG, ThinLOG or AXImicro temperature loggers for all your demanding applications:
• Extreme miniaturization for all the finest and smallest packaging.
• Supports vacuum and high pressure.
• Prefect for mapping with a high density load.
Monitoring of deformations during baby food sterilisation
For parents, the first indication of the quality of a product to give to their baby is the physical appearance of the packaging. Perfect geometry is therefore important for both safety and marketing.
• Probe for direct reading of deformation of pots and plates very common in baby food sterilisation.
• Stands on all sides to resolve targeted defects.
• Adjustment of schedule to optimize thermal transfer or reduce packaging thickness.
The vacuum measurement in baby food sterilisation
Another important thing to guarantee the appearance of the packaging is the respect of its internal vacuum:
• Digital display manometer.
• Qualifies capping and heat sealing injections (steam, gas).
• Measures the residual vacuum after treatment.
• Checks retort pressure.
Services and expertise for baby food sterilisation
Product development and improvement:
• Optimization of cooking without changing the desired stability.
• Improved material yield.
Elimination of packaging deformations:
• Identification of the origin of the leaks, paneling and curved.
• Schedule adjustment for new packaging and loading plans.
Energy savings on retort consumption:
• Reduction of steam and compressed air exhausts.
• Gain in cooling efficiency to reduce water consumption.
• Reducing cycle time without compromising quality (stability and organoleptic).
• Ensure cycle time repeatability.
Study of retorts and tunnels:
• Thermal mapping, location of cold spot and homogeneity control.
• Heat penetration study.
• Schedule validation in worse case scenario.