Measuring instruments and expertise adapted to fish and shellfish processing
For Seafood sterilisation, the respect of heat process is a priority to preserve texture and material yield. Axitherm offers 3 ranges of data loggers suitable for temperature measurement:
• Our line of HeatLOG, ThinLOG or AXImicro temperature loggers for all your demanding applications:
• Extreme miniaturization for all the finest and smallest packaging.
• Supports vacuum and high pressure.
• Perfect for mapping with a high density load.
Control deformation during Seafood sterilisation
For consumers, the first indication of the quality of a product is the physical appearance of the packaging to the act of buying. Perfect geometry is therefore important for both safety and marketing.
• Probe for direct reading of deformation of pots and plates very common in baby food sterilisation.
• Stands on all sides to resolve targeted defects.
• Adjustment of schedule to optimize thermal transfer or reduce packaging thickness.
Vacuum measurement in Seafood sterilisation
Another important thing to guarantee the appearance of the packaging is the respect of its internal vacuum:
• Digital display manometer.
• Qualifies capping and heat sealing injections (steam, gas).
• Measures the residual vacuum after treatment.
• Checks retort pressure.
Services and expertise for Seafood sterilisation
Product development and improvement:
• Optimization of cooking without changing the desired stability.
• Improvement of material yield.
Elimination of packaging deformations:
• Identification of the origin of the leaks, paneling and curved.
• Schedule adjustment for new packaging and loading plans.
Energy saving on retort consumption:
• Reduction of steam injection and compressed air exhaust.
• Gain in cooling efficiency to reduce water consumption.
• Reducing cycle time without compromising quality (stability and organoleptic).
• Ensure cycle time repeatability.
Study of retorts, sterilizers and tunnels:
• Thermal mapping, location of cold spot and homogeneity control.
• Heat penetration study.
• Schedule validation in worse case scenario.